1. Water the newly installed lawn daily, in the morning and evening for about one to three week period until roots are properly established.
2. First mowing can be about one to two weeks after installation, set 4’’ for mower`s cutting height, and remove grass clips on the lawn.
3. After 4-6 weeks, apply lawn fertilizer, a formula like 10-10-10 or 2-1-1 over the sod so that 1 pound of nitrogen is applied per 1,000 square feet of sod and lightly water it in.
4. Make sure you don`t over water the lawn, be aware of any shallow areas where pooling could form and damage the lawn.
5. After the lawn roots are established, mow the lawn once in a two weeks period, and set the 3-4’’ for mower`s cutting height.