For Landscape installation we offer various of services for meet your needs.We confidently offer compatible prices for both residential and commocial landscaping projects to make sure what you pay is what you want .Our Hard Landscape Divison offers the following services :
1. Paving stone installation
2. Retaining wall installation
3. Sod installation
4. Fence installation
5. Outdoor lighting installation and designing
6. Drainage installation & Repair
7. Garden bed installaion
8. Garden curb installation
9. Excavation & Ground preparation
10. Astro / Fake turf installation
11. Stone & Wood deck installation
12. Landscape Design
Tips & Materials for installation
While you are visiting our web pages please also check out our Tips Box of how to complete a hard landscaping job by your own and landscaping material you may need.We update our Tips Box for any new information,please check it out for any information you need.
For doing hard landscape work,we suggest you to hand write down what material you need and what kind of plan for your project.In most of time doing hard landscaping work isn`t as easy as you think,you need to be fully prepared before you start your project.Once your instinct tells you to call somebody help you to do the job please don`t be hesitate to call the landscaping company your trust the most.
A lot of landscaping work such as installation of retaining wall,out door lighting ,
irrigation system,and paving stone installation may require a city permit or contractor licence ,in that case you may also need to call a landscaping company to help you to get the job done correctly.
To start your landscaping project by your own you may need:
1. Set up your budget
2. Calculate how much time is going to take for complete the project
3. Have a project plan and safety gear ready before you start
4. Compare the needed material in different shop to get the best price
5. Check out if any machinery is needed and make sure you are able to handly it.
6. When doing the job make sure to have enough working space and potential hazzres for your project
7. Make sure no piping or electrial wires are under the ground before you digging.
Our installation team offers both landscaping design and installation services to suit your needs.
We believe in what we can do
Feel free to contact us at any time ,our professionals will walk you step by step to meet the budget that works best for you . We work hard daily to make sure you can get the quickest response as soon as possible.